Edh Decks: Lin Sivvi, Defiant Hero
I recently discovered the awesomeness of this deck. So i wanted to give it a try. It is a blast in 1v1 as the opponent does not know what to expect. It is a fun deck to play in 1v1, but it is quite miserably in multiplayer. Sometimes if you are under the radar you might get some good final hits or end the misery of some players, thus snatching some kill player points.
1. You can win by pure creature attacks, as Lin Sivvi bring lots of creatures pretty fast.
Playing this deck is pretty straight forward, and the idea is to use put up an attacking force fast (using lin sivvi). Most deck will try to develop their mana during those turns and that’s why the deck has that many artifact/enchantment removal spells.
There are quite some mass removal spell, but in 1v1 aggressive strategies are more common. So you can clear the board, and Lin Sivvi just protects itself by bringing Changeling Hero, and start over if the things look grim. Thee can be swapped for mana rocks if needed or other useful cards.
Acceleration package is almost missing. I included only a Marble Diamond and Terrain generator, but there are other choices as well. Also i put in Tithe, Gift of Estates, Weathered Wayfarer and Eternal Dragon that help you not to miss land drops.
Spot removal package consists of Path to Exile, Swords to plowshares, Bound in silence, Oblivion Ring, Faith’s Fetters, Soul snare. They resolve most of the permanents in play and allow you to continue attacking.
Another package is the Stoneforge Mystic package, that can power up a jitte or the BW sword to help you recover form a mass destruction spell, or the BG sword that will allow you more mana, and thus more rebel abilities activation.
Card filtering and draw is made with the artifacts as white lacks drawing power of Blue, Black and even Green.
There are also here some of utility cards, even they are not rebels and cannot be tutored with Lin Sivvi, but in certain situations are too good to pass down.
- MTG decks : Mitotic Knights I was tinkering how to break the card. My first...
- MTG Cards Wantlist MAX PRIORITY 1 1 1 New Wants Legacy 1 Main...
- Edh Decks : Kaalia of the Vast Synopsis Kaalia is one of the most strange type of...
- Edh Decks : Oona, Queen of the Fae Synopsys One of my favorite decks to play, and...
- Edh Decks : Azusa, Lost but seeking Synopsys I like Azusa for her shher power of outracing...
- [Romania] [Le&Le Games] PTQ Born to the Gods Tg. Mures 15.09.2013
- Romanian WMCQ #2 – Decklists
- Romania World Magic Cup Qualifiers 2013
- [Romania] [GamesStop] PTQ Dragonmaze Bucharest 23.02.2013
- A judge’s Life : GP Bilbao
- MTG Judge Fun: Layers
- PTQ GateCrash Sofia *HJ Report*
- MTG Tourney at GamesStop on 3-4 November
- MTG Tourney at Le & Le Games
- Blood Moon Effect