Blood Moon Effect
Modern tricky cards. I found a very interesting article about modern cards, written by a judge explaining how the effects are applied.
Forwarder from http://mtg.summoning.ru/ article by Irina Samonova.
It is surprising how a card with only four words in the rules text can be so confusing. And it’s all because these four words change types. Let’s take a closer look at it.
We shall start with understanding which lands Blood Moon affects and which stay unaffected.
It’s simple. If you see the word “Basic” in the land’s type line, the land is basic, otherwise the land is nonbasic. Granting a basic land type to a land isn’t related to it being basic or nonbasic. By the way, the name of the land has nothing to do with its supertype* either.
- Decklists : WW Quest When i first stumbled upon this deck, i was impressed....
- GP Ghent 2012 : A first timer Judge at GP This article wanted to be a Judge report about GP...
- Magic: The Gathering Limited Grand Prix Day 1 Guide Magic: The Gathering Limited Grand Prix Day 1 Guide. Welcome...
- MTG Discussion : Standard : Planeswalkers, emblems, tips. Part 1: Core I wanted to discuss some of the planeswalkers in current...
- Wizards are involving themselves into EDH Wizards of the Coast are involving themselves into the EDH...
- [Romania] [Le&Le Games] PTQ Born to the Gods Tg. Mures 15.09.2013
- Romanian WMCQ #2 – Decklists
- Romania World Magic Cup Qualifiers 2013
- [Romania] [GamesStop] PTQ Dragonmaze Bucharest 23.02.2013
- A judge’s Life : GP Bilbao
- MTG Judge Fun: Layers
- Edh Decks: Lin Sivvi, Defiant Hero
- PTQ GateCrash Sofia *HJ Report*
- MTG Tourney at GamesStop on 3-4 November
- MTG Tourney at Le & Le Games