EDH: Grand Arbiter IV
I wanted to play with a new kind of control, and i chose Grand Arbiter IV. I do not play a death&taxes style of play, but a pure control style.
1 Grand Arbiter Augustin IV
Lands and Mana Sources
General suite for punishing opposing perms and protecting self.
Punish and Defend
Every warlord needs some allies.
1 Jace Beleren
1 Elspeth, Knight-Errant
1 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
The general suite of spells that enable combos, draw cards and provide general usefulness for anything. This are grouped here because of the diverse array of utility.
Combo Enablers, utility, other
Creatures. Lots of copy efects, combos for locks, winning. I tried to fit as many wizards as possible, and mostly creatures that interact with themselves. There is also a Sword of Light and Shadow that will bring creatures back if it connects.
As for sideboard i elected to run a protective suite of artifacts and creatures, mostly against very aggresive decks.
1 Ghostly Prison
1 War Tax
1 Hokori, Dust Drinker
1 Magus of the Moat
1 Windborn Muse
1 Teferi’s Moat
1 Sunblast Angel
1 Blazing Archon
1 Blatant Thievery
I had a fai amount of fun with it, winning or losing. This deck i s a versatile tool, and you must select your weapons very careful, because it answers almost anything. In multiplayer it is good to ally with palyer that can protect you, while you set your combo, Vesuvan Shapshiter – Brine Elemental, providing the time to win.
We will have a 4 player game soon (the league top4 finals), featuring Planechase. We will chase Commanders across planes and battle in different worlds as we try to become the next League Champion.
As it stands now….Grand Arbiter Augustin IV, Omnath, Locus of mana and Captain Sisay are already qualified. The 4th is still to be determined among: Vorosh, the hunter, Teneb, the harvester, Karrthus, Tyrant of Jund and Jenara, Asura of war.
- Decklists: BR BloodChief Ascension Once in the world of Alara and Zendikar, i made...
- MTG decks : Mitotic Knights I was tinkering how to break the card. My first...
- MTG: A Sealed SOM Report 2010-11-27 I was keen on writing an article about Sealed Scars...
- MTG Discussion : Standard : Planeswalkers, emblems, tips. Part 3: Worldwake & Rise of the Eldrazi As i started in the first part with the core,...
- Mana Leak and MTG I was browsing some old decklists, when i realised the...
- [Romania] [Le&Le Games] PTQ Born to the Gods Tg. Mures 15.09.2013
- Romanian WMCQ #2 – Decklists
- Romania World Magic Cup Qualifiers 2013
- [Romania] [GamesStop] PTQ Dragonmaze Bucharest 23.02.2013
- A judge’s Life : GP Bilbao
- MTG Judge Fun: Layers
- Edh Decks: Lin Sivvi, Defiant Hero
- PTQ GateCrash Sofia *HJ Report*
- MTG Tourney at GamesStop on 3-4 November
- MTG Tourney at Le & Le Games