Decklists : WW Quest
When i first stumbled upon this deck, i was impressed. I always loved the combo decks, but this one mesmerized me by its simplicity. However the gaming decision are not that simple as they seem. There are some very hard decision to make when playing this deck, depending of the gamestate or opponent.
I had mixed result with it, and finally dropped it out of favor. Even if i played 20 lands, and sometimes sided 1 land out, i was mana flooded. I never kept a land with more than 3 lands, but latest the game of Magic hates me.
This is the list i have played:
Tiny man holding big guns
|Main Deck (61)|
3 Arid Mesa
2 Marsh Flats
4 Glint Hawk
4 Kor Duelist
4 Quest for the Holy Relic
2 Student of Warfare
3 Kor Outfitter
4 Kor Skyfisher
4 Squadron Hawk
4 Stoneforge Mystic
2 Sword of Body and Mind
2 Argentum Armor
2 Brave the Elements
2 Celestial Purge
3 Kor Firewalker
4 Luminarch Ascension
I started with Gideon and linvalla in place of the silence but proved that i want to cast something witl lower mana cost and maybe a better protection to my combo.
Anyway the result are very mixed, most wins happening the usual route, and most losses were suffered on the back of mana flood. I don’t recall a single game where i was mana screwed.
Student of warfare were put in there because i wanted another 1 drop creature.
Also i use only 3 copies of Outfitter, because it is useful only when having an Argentum Armor on table, and mostly by that time the game was almost over.
- MTG Standard Deck : UW Proliferate (testing) I was testing this archetype for some time now (2...
- GS Championship Report Although late, i found time to write my report of...
- Decklists : Brilliant Ultimatum – ex-Standard and new Extended. I personally liked this deck. It suited my playing style...
- Edh Championship #2 Finished As of 13 november Craiova EDH Championship #2 has finished....
- MTG: A Sealed SOM Report 2010-11-27 I was keen on writing an article about Sealed Scars...
- MTG Discussion : Standard : Planeswalkers, emblems, tips. Part 1: Core | Killing time……only that is left to kill
- Romanian WMCQ #2 – Decklists
- Romania World Magic Cup Qualifiers 2013
- [Romania] [GamesStop] PTQ Dragonmaze Bucharest 23.02.2013
- A judge’s Life : GP Bilbao
- MTG Judge Fun: Layers
- Edh Decks: Lin Sivvi, Defiant Hero
- PTQ GateCrash Sofia *HJ Report*
- MTG Tourney at GamesStop on 3-4 November
- MTG Tourney at Le & Le Games
- Blood Moon Effect